AgriBank to Support British Farmers at Cereals 2013
AgriBank, the specialist agricultural bank, looks forward to meeting clients at Cereals 2013. Cereals 2013 is the highlight of the farming event calendar with a footfall of approximately 26,000 over two days. This is a great opportunity for the bank to market its AgriBank Saver Bonds which are designed to offer UK savers a great way to invest in UK agriculture.
“We are particularly looking forward to talking to different parts of the agricultural community to discuss their financial requirements because we founded AgriBank to support UK farmers” states Frank Sekula, founder of AgriBank. “At the end of 2012 and on into 2013, farmers have faced some major challenges and we want to talk about how AgriBank can help.”
AgriBank is selling its AgriBank Saver Bonds to raise funding to support UK agricultural industry through new lending. Their saver bonds offer high rates of return over 3, 4, or 5 years. AgriBank is offering a safe way to invest in UK agriculture considering its founder’s history of lending to the sector.
“Cereals will be a great opportunity to interact with the agricultural community. It is a great event where much knowledge is shared” continues Mr. Sekula. “AgriBank is happy to offer its specialist advice with regard the best ways for UK Farmers to finance their upcoming machinery and equipment purchases.”
AgriBank can be found at stand 9-I-916.
For more information on AgriBank, its products and services, please visit: www.agribankplc.com
Notes to editors:
- AgriBank has been approved as a credit institution and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (www.mfsa.com.mt).
- AgriBank is able to provide banking services also in the UK pursuant to its EU passporting rights after notifying the PRA (http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/pra).
- AgriBank lends exclusively to UK farmers seeking finance for machinery and equipment. This sector has always been low-risk relative to other sectors in the UK economy.
- Loan products take the form of financial leases, hire purchase agreements and secured loans for terms of up to five years.
- AgriBank’s Fixed Rate Savings Accounts are protected by the Malta Depositor Compensation Scheme.
For further information please contact:
0845 521 2700
07771 713 608